Devon's Boudoir Experience

Devon's Boudoir Experience



What was your favorite part about your shoot?
My favorite part would have to be all of the confidence boosts Courtney and Tina both gave me to make me feel comfortable
How did you feel when seeing your photos for the first time?
I felt so beautiful and couldn’t believe it was actually me.
What Would you tell other women considering a Boudoir Experience?
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! You will feel so empowered and it is a huge confidence boost.
What is the best memory from your photo shoot day?
All the laughs I had with Courtney and Tina. They made my day and made me feel the most beautiful I have felt in a long time.
Do you see your self investing in this experience again?
Oh hell yes!




 





Take a Look At Devon's Session!




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boudoir Experience With Candace!

Alyssa's Boudoir Expereince