Lindsay's Boudoir Experience 






1. What made you choose Courtney Carte Boudoir?

I have been following Courtney Carte Boudoir for a while and I have had friend who did session with Courtney and just loved it. Also her personality is so wonderful and she is always uplifting everyone to love them self.

2. What were you nervous about going into your session?

I was scared about the whole session, not being good enough or pretty enough. I have lost over 90lbs. So I'm still learning to love me again.

3. What was your favorite part of the experience?

My favorite part was just how much fun the session was. We laughed a lot and Courtney and Tina make you feel so comfortable and beautiful. The hair and make up was amazing. I felt so beautiful. I have never looked that way before.

4. How do you feel now that you've completed the session?

I feel amazing, so empowered. I love me more then I think I ever had. Its hard when you don't love yourself. When I was at my highest weight I didn't like or know who I was looking at in the mirror. Learning to love me and be OK with me not being perfect has been hard . But now I know that I'm not perfect but I perfect for me. I am a mommy of 3 kiddos. This body grew 3 humans and I am loving me for me.

5. Would you recommend Courtney Carte Boudoir to others?

THAT'S A HELL YES...LOL You will feel so beautiful and have so much fun. If anyone asks about doing a session like this I would recommend Courtney Carte Boudoir. Her and Tina are both amazing at what they do and you will not be disappointed.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boudoir Experience With Candace!

Alyssa's Boudoir Expereince