Alyssa's Boudoir Expereince


Alyssa's Boudoir Experience


1. What made you choose Courtney Carte Boudoir?

I chose Courtney Carte photography because in all the work she does she captures such empowering photos. I’ve never seen a picture of Courtney’s and thought “ this is good, but it doesn’t really capture raw emotion or feelings”. Also everybody seems to feel very safe and comfortable with Courtney.

2. What were you nervous about going into your session?

 I was really nervous that I wasn’t going to be “enough”, and I was going to just look like the blob I tend to feel like. I know it sounds crazy because this sort of business/hobby strives on body positivity and empowering women. Courtney and Tina put those thoughts to rest in a hurry! Also I definitely learned we are our own worst critic! 

3. What was your favorite part of the experience?

 My favorite part of the experience was how empowered this made me feel. I felt truly beautiful and sexy for the first time in a DAMN LONG TIME. 

4. How do you feel now that you've completed the session?

Now that I’ve done this session I feel like I can do anything lol. I know it sounds crazy that a photo shoot could do that, but it’s true! This session made me feel more confident in my own body. I may not be perfect but I learned that my unique curves and extra padding are beautiful, and no one can put me down. Don’t let other people’s opinions (or your idea of what their opinion is) stop you from living your best life.

5. What Would you tell other women considering a Boudoir Experience?

If you are even remotely into the idea DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! You’re going to look hot as **** in the end, and feel so empowered. It’s not scary, and it’s not awkward. Go for it!

6. Would you recommend Courtney Carte Boudoir to others?

I would 110% recommend Courtney Carte Boudoir to others. She has an amazing talent that will make anyone feel full of beauty, and power.




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boudoir Experience With Candace!