Boudoir Experience With Candace!

Boudoir Experience With Candace!






  • What made you choose Courtney Carte Boudoir?


I chose Courtney because I got to see my cousins self esteem get boosted so high after seeing her struggle with her image after having her son. I wanted to feel that way too! I’ve always struggled with my self image and the way I felt about my body and I wanted to love myself the way she did! I could see that Courtney had an amazing eye for that!


  • What were you nervous about going into your session?


I was most nervous about being half naked in front of a camera, not knowing how to pose or even breathe! Nobody has ever really seen my full body except my husband and there are times when I even struggle with letting him see that! I was scared I would be that one girl who wouldn’t even produce one good photo.



  • What was your favorite part of the experience?
From this experience it is hard to pick one favorite part. I loved being pampered and getting dolled up! It was amazing to see my transformation! I about cried! I also just really enjoyed how laid back and free Courtney and Tina let me feel! I didn’t feel any pressure or desire to be someone else when I was with them. I loved the way I could feel like I could completely let loose and be myself and feel beautiful and glorious!


  • How do you feel now that you've completed the session?
I am more in love with myself than I have ever been! It was an eye opening experience that allowed me to realize that I am and always have been beautiful! I just needed to have the ability to see myself through someone else’s eyes!


  • What Would you tell other women considering a Boudoir Experience?
To any woman considering this, I say DO IT! If I can do it as a pregnant, nearly 350 lb woman with zero confidence, anyone can! It will be hard to see yourself doing it, but I promise it will be the best thing you allow yourself to do!


  • Would you Invest in this experience again? What would you tell the ladies who are letting the investment keep them from doing a shoot?
I would do it over and over again!! It’s worth every penny to feel beautiful in your own skin. Especially if it’s something you’ve dealt with your whole life like I have. You don’t just pay for an experience and some pictures. You’re paying for an eye-opening, jaw dropping transformation that doesn’t go away when you wipe off the makeup! Ever see the movie I Feel Pretty? It’s just like that except you don’t have to rip your hair out in a cycling class to feel that way!!


  • Would you recommend Courtney Carte Boudoir to others?
Any woman who wants to do this I would absolutely send Courtney’s way! I couldn’t imagine doing this with anyone else! Courtney is not only a photographer, she is an artist! And a friend to all. A Mentor and a confidant. You don’t just get a boudoir experience with Courtney. You get a lifelong friend who you know will never judge you, she’s already seen you half naked (or fully) and you can’t get much closer than that, lol
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa's Boudoir Expereince