Hello there! 

I'm Courtney! I run Courtney Carte Boudoir!

I am a very down to earth, very straight forward person. I don't sugar coat, but I would give you the shirt off my back! 
I love to collect makeup, coffee mugs and positive quote art work! I literally have way too many coffee cups and no where to really put them. And all the makeup... All the makeup that I never wear. LOL! 

You will find me on shoot day in yoga pants and my hair up. Because yoga pants are AMAZING, am I right?! 

I have 3 Kiddos, 1 fur baby and I have been with my husband for 3 years!

I love boudoir for how it can change a person. How it has changed ME. I remember the day that I looked into the mirror and started to BELIEVE that I am beautiful on the outside... I became ok with my "flaws" society has deamed on me. It was so liberating... Boudoir did that for me. And it can do that for you as well! 

Boudoir is for YOU. And I can't wait to share it with you!

The main reason that I became a boudoir photographer was to show all woman how beautiful and captivating they really are, no matter what shape, size or walk of life they may be at. Boudoir is for ALL women!

I would LOVE to answer any questions you may have! Lots of great info on my website.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alyssa's Boudoir Expereince

Boudoir Experience With Candace!