Ashley's Boudoir Experience



1. What made you choose Courtney Carte Boudoir?

I chose Courtney because her pictures looked absolutely stunning and she seemed like an upbeat bubbly person!

2. What were you nervous about going into your session?

I was nervous about being pretty close to naked around someone I didn’t know! Haha

3. What was your favorite part of the experience?

My favorite part was laughing with Courtney and Tina about poses or faces or noises that were made, definitely helped keep the mood light and me comfy.

4. How do you feel now that you've completed the session?

I am so glad i decided to take the leap and have pictures done! I have a lot more self confidence and I swear I look at the pictures 5x a day!

5. Would you recommend Courtney Carte Boudoir to others?

Of course I would! I would have her information plastered on my vehicle 😂 she is absolutely amazing and I would go through the experience all over again!
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boudoir Experience With Candace!

Alyssa's Boudoir Expereince